AZ Cannabis 2020 The Smart and Safe Arizona Act, a highly-supported ballot initiative to legalize adult-use (recreational) marijuana in Arizona has been approved by the Secretary of State to be listed on the general election ballot in November 2020. It will be listed...
- Despite Legalization, Medicinal Marijuana Not Guaranteed in Assisted Living Facilities
- What employers — and employees — need to know about legal marijuana in Arizona with Proposition 207
- When Can People Legally Buy Cannabis in Arizona?
- 5 Reasons to Obtain and Retain your MMJ card
- Women Leading The Cannabis Industry: “Understand and know the federal and state laws” With Dr. Elaine Burns of ‘DrBurns ReLeaf’