Prices & Services Information
In addition to being the physicians group of choice for Top Docs in Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, our medical director is one of the state’s trusted sources when it come to Cannabis therapeutics.
Because One Size does not fit all, we have options for you to choose from:
- BASIC appointments are for those patients who only require a physician’s examination & certification. For example if you are a RENEWAL patient and are having VERY EFFECTIVE outcomes with cannabis.
- COMPREHENSIVE appointments are for those patients who want to receive a comprehensive Cannabis education and personalized recommendation plan in addition to their examination & certification. Highly recommended for : NEW patients with no to little experience with cannabis, NEW Minor patients, Patients requiring a Caregiver, Patients on any of the following medications: opioids, anxiety meds, sleep aides and ANY patient who does not rate their current treatment outcome as VERY EFFECTIVE.
- CBD Only Consultation – for those that want the medical benefits from cannabis without the psychoactive THC component. You do not need to obtain a medical marijuana card for this.
- Recreational Consultation – Uses recreational products available along with a targeted medical treatment plan. You do not need to obtain a medical marijuana card for this. You will however pay the 16% in higher taxes for products. This is good for people who do not have a qualifying medical condition and/or don’t want to pay the upfront state fee to obtain the 2 year card.
|Recreational (THC/CBD) Consult
|Free Pre Screening for The Medical Marijuana Program ( requires that you have a qualifying medical condition )||X||X|
|State Application Processing Assistance (if needed )||X||X|
|Clinical Cannabis Educational Presentation
|Physician Generated Customized / Detailed Treatment Plan Targeted to Your Medical Needs||X||X||X|
* Currently conducting video appointments during Arizona’s Public Health Emergency only.
We will meet or Beat any other Certification Center’s Fee for our BASIC Program
OTHER ASSOCIATED FEES
|AzDHS State Fee (renewal every 2 years) : $150.00 / $75.00 for patients on the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (aka Food Stamps)|
|In House Examination: For Patients without records within the past 12 months. Note: Some conditions may not apply, check with a staff member.||$40.00|
|Secondary Physician Certification for minors||$40.00|
|Products available: ATMOS Jump Dry Flower Vape pen, DrBurns’ ReLeaf™ Wellness line||Price Varies|
The Fine Print
- Patients must qualify under the AMMA (Only if obtaining a medical marijuana card)
- Your BASIC appointment can be upgraded to the COMPREHENSIVE within 90 days if you decide you want the physician’s cannabis education/recommendation – UPGRADE FEE = $50
- Application assistance available upon request for those that are not able to do themselves. Note: requires signing a consent form to allow a team member to access your Licensing Portal
Don’t just “Get a Card”, Learn How to Get Better !
Southwest Medical Marijuana Physicians Group is a top-rated center and has been making a positive difference in the lives of thousands of patients since 2011.