Arizona Medical Marijuana Recommendations
At Southwest Medical Marijuana Evaluation Center, you will have access to some of the most respected and ethical professionals in the industry who will educate you regarding the use of cannabis as a therapeutic agent. We are known for the professionalism of our staff. Here, you will find a doctor who has created the cannabis curriculum for a local medical schools school along with our medical director who is the state’s first Certified Expert in Cannabis Medicine. You will be in good hands with us.
Why choose us? Because you deserve the best.
Not all certification centers are created equal. The safest choice for your wellbeing is a medically and legally sound center that places your health above financial gain. That center is Southwest Medical Marijuana Evaluation Center. We are guided only by your wellbeing and the law. We have been advocating for and educating our patients since the inception of medical marijuana in Arizona in 2011.
At Southwest Medical Marijuana Evaluation Center, you will have access to some of the most respected professionals in the industry who will educate you regarding the use of cannabis as a therapeutic agent. You will be in good hands with us.
- Professional & Knowledgeable Top Rated Center: We have been making a positive difference in the lives of thousands of patients since 2011
- The Certification center of choice for Top Docs in Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Opioid Recovery and alternative pain management protocols
- Receive Comprehensive Cannabis education along with a personalized recommendation
- Convenient: Free Pre-qualification process, on-line appointment setting, Mobile App
- Competitive rates WITHOUT the Hidden Fees
- On-site chronic pain assessment; In-home appointments when medically necessary; Specialize in pediatric assessment; Patient Referral Rewards program; Arizona State Application processing included.
- Cannabis Concierge Service – Make Sensi
- Pain Management Treatment Options: non-steroidal & trigger point injections, prolotherapy, B-12 injections
Get Better, Not HIGH !!!
“I was wrong about Medical Marijuana not having any medical benefits.”
Dr.Sanjay Gupta, CNN Medical CorrespondentWatch Video
“Medical Marijuana must be a treatment option.”