Welcome to our website
At Southwest Medical Marijuana Evaluation Center we specialize in providing medical marijuana recommendations, detailed treatment plans and full medical support in a confidential and compassionate environment with one goal in mind: improving the quality of life for every patient!
See how we can make a difference in your life TODAY.
- Medical Marijuana Evaluations: Licensed medical marijuana physicians specially trained in the medical uses of cannabis; we are the first evaluation center in AZ to have CANNABIS CERTIFIED PHYSICIANS
- Convenience: Free pre-qualification and online appointment setting.
- 24 hour patient verification: your qualification can be verified 24 hours a day should a problem arise with law enforcement
- PAIN MANAGEMENT SERVICES: (click here for more information)
BIOPUNCTURE; an injection therapy that is minimally invasive and not just used for treating pain, it helps reduce inflammation and facilitate healing.
CANNABIS PAIN MANAGEMENT PROGRAM; Concerned your pain management doctor won't continue to see you if you test positive for cannabis? Want to get off of / reduce your pain medications? WE HAVE THE ANSWER !
CALL TODAY TO GET STARTED!
CALL TODAY! 480-656-2119
- Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Crohn's disease
- Agitation of Alzheimer's disease
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Severe and chronic pain
- Severe nausea
- Seizures (including those characteristic of epilepsy)
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms
Click the links below to access any of the forms/information needed for the Arizona medical marijuana evaluation process.
Our Blog:Az Medical marijuana program faces key test in court
By Yvonne Wingett Sanchez The Republic | azcentral.com Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:...
10/19/2012, by Dr. Elaine Burns
White Mountain Health Center v Bill Montgomery, DHS, State of Arizona, et al.
The Medical Marijuana Industry is under attack again! Despite the fact that DHS ...
08/27/2012, by Dr. Elaine Burns
Sad day: Director Will Humble says “NO” to adding any of the conditions requested
Arizona Department of Health Services director Will Humble has said “no...
07/20/2012, by Dr. Elaine Burns
Celebrating One Year !
We have just completed one year of having the wonderful honor of working with me...
05/28/2012, by Dr. Elaine Burns
Well It’s a wrap ! The Az Dept of Health Services received 484 applicati...
05/27/2012, by Dr. Elaine Burns
MEDICAL MOBILE UNIT SCHEDULE : CALL 480-656-2119 AND PRESS 2 FOR AN UP TO THE DATE SCHEDULE...... COMING UP IN MAY / JUNE: DOWNTOWN PHOENIX, CORDES LAKES, PRESCOTT, ELOY, PAGE....
OPENING JUNE 1ST - FOUNTAIN HILLS ..
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER....