Do You Qualify?Find out if you qualify for the Arizona Medical Marijuana Program. • More Info
Visit Our OfficeAfter you make your appointment, the last and final step is to visit our office for your physician's evaluation. • More Info
Check StatusCheck the status of your application with AZ Dept of Health Services.You will need your Application ID (AZQP #) which can be found in the email sent to you. • My Status
Arizona Medical Marijuana Recommendations
At Southwest Medical Marijuana Evaluation Center we specialize in providing Arizona medical marijuana recommendations, detailed treatment plans and full medical support for adults and pediatric patients in a confidential and compassionate environment with one goal in mind: improving the quality of life for every patient, serving Arizona since 2011!
"I was wrong about Medical Marijuana not having any medical benefits."Dr.Sanjay Gupta, CNN Medical Correspondent
"Medical Marijuana must be a treatment option"Epilepsy Foundation
See how we can make a difference in your life TODAY.
- Medical Marijuana Evaluations: Licensed medical marijuana physicians specially trained in the medical uses of cannabis; we are the first evaluation center in AZ to have CANNABIS CERTIFIED PHYSICIANS
- Premier Provider of Certification for Pediatrics.
- Convenience: Free pre-qualification and online appointment setting.
- PAIN MANAGEMENT SERVICES: (click here for more information)
- Medical Mobile Unit - Dispensary onsite physician evaluations. We bring the doctor to you!
- For answers to your marijuana related legal issues contact ROSENSTEIN LAW GROUP.
CALL TODAY TO GET STARTED!
- Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Crohn's disease
- Agitation of Alzheimer's disease
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Severe and chronic pain
- Severe nausea
- Seizures (including those characteristic of epilepsy)
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms
Click the links below to access any of the forms/information needed for the Arizona medical marijuana evaluation process.
Our Blog:Surgeon General Says Yes to Science, Admits Weed Has Medical Benefits
Vivek Murthy says marijuana is ‘helpful’ for certain medical conditions. Cou...
02/07/2015, by Dr. Elaine Burns
Pediatricians Urge DEA to Reclassify Medical Marijuana to Boost Research
For the first time, the American Academy of Pediatrics is recommending the U.S. ...
01/29/2015, by Dr. Elaine Burns
Medical Marijuana After Traumatic Event ‘Prevents PTSD Symptoms’
Providing trauma patients with medical marijuana shortly after the event could h...
09/13/2014, by Dr. Elaine Burns
Finally, Some Hard Science on Medical Marijuana for Epilepsy Patients
A groundbreaking clinical trial may provide some answers to medical marijuana as...
09/05/2014, by Dr. Elaine Burns
Federal Bill would legalize low THC / high CBD strains
Federal marijuana bill Daily Dose: Federal marijuana bill would legalize some st...
07/29/2014, by Dr. Elaine Burns