Prices & Fees Information
Receive a FREE DrBurns’ ReLeaf Wellness Product with any Completed Appointment Offer good through 12/31/2020
Because One Size does not fit all, we have 2 options for you to choose from:
- BASIC appointments are for those patients who only require a physician’s examination & certification. For example if you are a RENEWAL patient and are having VERY EFFECTIVE outcomes with cannabis.
- COMPREHENSIVE appointments are for those patients who want to receive a comprehensive Cannabis education and personalized recommendation plan in addition to their examination & certification. Highly recommended for : NEW patients with no to little experience with cannabis, NEW Minor patients, Patients requiring a Caregiver, Patients on any of the following medications: opioids, anxiety meds, sleep aides and ANY patient who does not rate their current treatment outcome as VERY EFFECTIVE.
|Basic – $125.00||Comprehensive – $175.00|
|Free Pre Screening||X||X|
|Physician Examination / Certification||X||X|
|Free Online Appointment Request||X||X|
|Application Processing Assistance||X||X|
|Cannabis Education & Comprehensive Personalized treatment plan
|10% off of Initial purchase of DrBurns’ ReLeaf™ products||X|
We will meet or Beat any other Certification Center’s Fee for our BASIC Program
OTHER ASSOCIATED FEES
|AzDHS State Fee (renewal every 2 years) : $150.00 / $75.00 for patients on the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (aka Food Stamps)|
|In House Examination: For Patients without records within the past 12 months. Note: Some conditions may not apply, check with a staff member.||$40.00|
|Secondary Physician Certification for minors||$40.00|
|Products available: ATMOS Jump Dry Flower Vape pen, DrBurns’ ReLeaf™ Wellness line||Price Varies|
The Fine Print
- Patients must qualify under the AMMA
- Your BASIC appointment can be upgraded to the COMPREHENSIVE within 90 days if you decide you want the physician’s cannabis education/recommendation – UPGRADE FEE = $50
- Application assistance available upon request for those that are not able to do themselves.
Note: requires signing a consent form to allow a team member to access your Licensing Portal
Don’t just “Get a Card”, Learn How to Get Better !
Southwest Medical Marijuana Physicians Group is a top-rated center and has been making a positive difference in the lives of thousands of patients since 2011.