The fee to get a medical marijuana card consists of two parts;
- Physician’s appointment – We have two options to meet your specific needs:
- BASIC: $75.00, aprx 10 minutes with the doctor; iincludes physician examination and medical marijuana physician certification form.
Application processing optional $20.00.
- COMPREHENSIVE: $145.00, aprx 20 minutes with the doctor; includes physician examination, medical marijuana certification form, cannabis education and personal therapeutic recommendation/update and, application processing.
- In-house pain management evaluation: $35, for NEW** patients with a chronic pain condition WITHOUT records in the past 12 months or Returning patients who wish to renew their medical marijuana card will need an updated in-house pain management evaluation if it has been greater than 12 months since you saw one of our doctors.
To keep our costs down, we only accept CASH for the appointment and state fees.
We offer Veterans, Seniors (over age of 65) and Disability discounts.
* If you are on food stamps (SNAP) you will need to bring your current EBT card with your name on it. If your EBT card does not have your name on it, you will need to bring your approval letter that has your name on it.
* *New patient = New to our facility regardless if you have a medical marijuana card or not
All patients should bring the following to their appointment: a) Az State Issued driver’s license or state ID card b) Valid US passport in lieu of driver’s license or ID and c) current Az Medical Marijuana card (for renewing patients)
Improving the quality of life for every patient.